Monday, March 8, 2010

Tabletop Tuesday - Kitchen



It's been quite awhile since I participated in Tabletop Tuesday(or anything else). So I decided to quit being so lazy and go take some pictures.

I started a post but then realized it was too late and not enough light in the room to take a decent picture.

So I ventured off into the kitchen and took a picture of one of my favorite groupings. It is very simple but I have such little counter space that I try not to fill it up.









This framed art is on the same counter over about a foot. It helps hide the plug in. The frame is from Dollar Tree and the flowers are embroidered on felt. I was trying out my new sewing machine and was about to throw this practice piece away when I though, "Hey, I could frame that and put it in my kitchen." 

Head on over to A Stroll Through Life for more Tabletops.

Take Care and God Bless.

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Everything looks so nice. Thanks for sharing your pictures. :)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I love this vignette. YOur roosters are gorgeous, I love all roosters and these are so pretty. Your Harmony container with the floral arrangement is just beautiful. I love the pretty nest in the top and the vines woven through it. The picture is so pretty. I can't believe you did that on the machine. It is just fabulous. What a lovely and cheerful vignette. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Debbiedoos said...

Loving the roosters, I did a setting with roosters also! I keep trying to get rid of them but they come back to the coop!!~

Carey said...

Very pretty. I like the tile on the back wall. This is first time on your blog, love your title picture. Come on over for a visit.
Carey

Kimberly said...

I love your counter top. The roosters are so cute!

Sewconsult said...

Looks really pretty.
Beckie

Kathryn @ Bonafide Southern said...

What a great vignette! Those little roosters are so cute and the greenery makes a nice backdrop!

Sonny G said...

Sonny sees Roosters and she must Follow, so I am:-) Adorable vignette and I enjoyed my visit here and will be back.
Happy Tuesday
Sonny

nannykim/spindlecottage said...

Oh I love the nest thingy!! Hey, by the by is it not time to change your header!! ??Spring is on its way, baby!

Related Posts with Thumbnails