Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lazy Day Sunday

I have been under the weather for the last couple of days so I didn't get my house cleaned and things re-arranged like I planned to. I also didn't get the bathroom chair recovered. Hopefully, I'll feel better later this week and can get things done. 

I have had a hard time letting go of Christmas this year. As I look around the house, I am still finding signs of Christmas. This is the top of my antique treadle sewing machine cabinet in my bedroom.


This is actually Kelsey's ceramic doll. I didn't really have anything else to put here so I decided to keep it out until I can find just the right thing to put in its place. The table topper is also Christmas. I am planning a spring topper right now to take it's place.

I decided I would put out my ceramic rabbits in this spot. But, I realized last night that I'm not sure where they are. I asked my husband if I had a box of decorations in the garage and he said he didn't know. It is dark now and I don't want to dig around in the garage at this time of night. So maybe I'll remember to look for them tomorrow.

Until next time . . .

Take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails