Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Found It!

I don't know why I put off getting a haircut until I can't stand it any more. My son was blessed with cowlicks and I never knew where he got them from until a couple of years ago when I had my hair cut super short. The beautician used the clippers on my neck line and ever since then as soon as it starts growing out, my hair goes every which way. It was then that I realized he must have inherited them from me. Lucky him.

After my hair cut I dropped by the Dollar Tree and couldn't resist getting a few Easter bunnies.



That helped me to remember to look in the garage for my box of Spring decorations. I have been living in this house for 6 years and have just realized that I have not seen these decorations since we moved in. So . . . I went to the garage and after checking out a couple of other boxes, there it was.

When I opened it up, I had a few surprises--things I didn't remember buying.

Check back on Thursday for Tablescape Thursday to see what I found in my box.

Take Care and God Bless!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Love those Easter bunnies!
I'm looking forward to seeing what else you found in your box. :)

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Good morning my friend...Girl I also got those bunnies and made them into tassels ha ha!! great minds and all...Hope you have a GREAT day girl...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Rebecca said...

i thought the exact some thing in church the other sunday! (about the cowlicks that is)

Related Posts with Thumbnails