Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday



I had a dinner date with a couple of friends yesterday so I didn't get home until dark and couldn't take pictures for Outdoor Wednesday. Then as I was looking at a picture for my sewing blog, I noticed a picture that I had taken Monday evening.


As I walked out my back door, I noticed there was a turkey buzzard sitting on the rock wall ledge. Of course, when I got back with my camera, it flew off. Then I wanted to get a picture of how close to the house and how low they were flying. I guess they can sense the presence of people because they immediately flew higher. I guess away from danger. They really are ugly birds, but I am amazed at how big they are. I don't know where the pink came from. I didn't notice it when I was taking the picture. But the sun was shining so brightly that I couldn't see what I was taking. I did get a few of the birds flying over.

Be sure to stop by "A Southern Dreamer" to see other great outdoor shots. 

Take Care and God Bless

2 comments:

Ms. Bake-it said...

I find it interesting the unexpected things that show up in photos. It is a pretty picture.

~ Tracy

Love Of Quilts said...

Could be a refection off the lens.

Related Posts with Thumbnails