Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Friend Request

I have had some friend requests for facebook. Please do not feel rejected when I do not respond. I do have a facebook account but I do not have any information on it and do not use it, even for family. The only reason I opened an account was someone wanted me to view some pictures they had on theirs.

I know that if I did make a page and update it, I would be on face book all of the time and not get anything accomplished. I already am so hooked on reading blogs that I spend way too much time doing that also. But it is so much fun and I love getting to know people.

Just wanted to let everyone that reads my blog that I do appreciate you and your comments. I do check your blogs daily also.

Take Care and God Bless!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails