Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wow! Where did it go?

I started the day with intentions of getting up and doing a post for Pink Saturday right off the bat. I don't have a lot of pink in my home but I did find some.


But then  . . . Mr. Paramedic called to ask me if I would bring him his work keys he forgot. So I made an hour trip to his work to take him his keys. Of course, if you're driving an hour you can't just go and come back home. I first stopped at a junk store to see if I could spy any good finds.  I didn't know so much stuff could fit in one building. I did find a couple of things I was interested in but decided to think about it before I purchased. 

Then I stopped at the Walmart Supercenter and made a few purchases. The Walmart in my small town is not a supercenter. Then I stopped at a resale shop to see if I could spot a gem. I didn't. By the time I got home, it was well after 1 o'clock and I had a lot to do.

Now it's after 6 and my work is not finished. Where did the day go?  Well, there's always tomorrow.


Until then  . . .


Take care and God Bless.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails