Friday, January 1, 2010

The Peace and Joy of a New Year




I sit here contemplating about how quiet the house is, the beauty that surrounds me, and the goodness the Lord has bestowed on me and my family. I am leisurely looking at the beautiful tablescapes that people have prepared and realized that the Lord has indeed blessed many of us here in blogland.


I have posted some New Year's resolutions on my side bar as a reminder not to take any of "life's blessings" for granted. I see everyone's beautiful houses and realize that we all can have beautiful homes, but we need to thank our Heavenly Father for our wonderful Family and beautiful home. So I take this moment to say . . .


Thank you Lord for my loving husband,
Thank you for my wonderful children and their special friends,
Thank you Lord, for my mom and dad and brothers and sisters,
Thank you for my mother-in-law and father-in-law and in-law brothers & sisters.
Thank you Lord, for my beautiful home and the means to keep it that way.
Thank you Lord for keeping us safe.

Heavenly Father, I ask that you bring all of these things to those people who are less fortunate and
I ask for Peace for my family, friends, and the world. 

Take Care and God Bless.


1 comment:

Treasia Stepp said...

May the Lord bless you and yours as well. Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails