Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Who we are--A look at our Family.

I decided to share a few pictures to give you an idea of who we are. All of these pictures were taken on Christmas Eve.



This photo is actually of my Mom and Dad and all 9 of us kids. It took quite awhile to get to get all of us together and not looking totally goofy. 



Wait!!!  Did you say act "GOOFY"?



Here we are with my parents. 



Mr. Paramedic has a thing about wearing bows. I guess it's his Christmas signature. He does this every year.


 

Here I am with my latest toy. Can't wait to play.



 Son, Craig, is totally into video games. 

 

Craig's girlfriend, Becca.

 

 Daughter, Kelsey, with her new GPS so WE don't lose her. You know those college students.




 Kelsey's boyfriend, Ismael. 

Take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails