Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday -- A Day for Reflection and Relaxation

I started the day by attending Mass in my Parish. I always love to see the Christmas lights and decorations. We only use Christmas trees with lights, poinsettias, and greenery strung between the columns but it is beautiful. The Nativity stands out due to the massive display that the volunteer church members have created.  I wish I would have taken my camera so I could share it with all of you.


I really planned to start on Bonnie Hunter's "Carolina's Christmas" quilt today, but I was too lazy to get fabric yesterday.  Maybe I'll venture out today to do that. But then again, I still have my "Orange Crush" quilt top that I need to put together and get quilted. My husband has claimed it.  So . . . maybe that will be my project for today.


Here is the finished picture of the quilt I made for my niece for Christmas. I forgot to put a label on it so I need to make one and have her bring it back to me so I can do that. I named the quilt "Scattered Hearts".  This also gave me an idea to make a "Shattered Hearts" quilt. I'll have to think about a design. Maybe that will be my Valentine's Day project.




Until tomorrow . . .


Take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails