Friday, May 28, 2010

Signs of Summer

About a month ago, I made 6 flower pots to put on my back patio and around the pool. Here they are when I planted them.



I am so happy they have really taken off and grown. A few of the flowers died and I will probably replace them if they have left bare spots. But I am thrilled they are still alive and looking good.



Oops, there are some dead marigolds I need to pull up and replace. I can't decide if they are getting too much water or not enough. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately, the azaleas are bloomed out. They went from this . . .


to this . . .


All a part of the life cycle.

Edited to Add:  I had this post in "drafts" waiting to be published for about a week. I forgot all about it. Since then my flowers have taken off and are even prettier.

I love summer!

Take care and God Bless.

2 comments:

Prem said...

The plants you grown are really awesome. My mom is also loves to grow plants. So it will be really nice of you to give some suggestions for my mom.

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

i have the same problem with marigold. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails