Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's Graduation Time

Today is such a special day for us. My son, Craig, is graduating from college with a Graphics Design major. Have any of you noticed that most 4 year degrees now take 4 1/2 or 5 years to complete. I assume that soon a normal college degree will take 5 years. If Craig wouldn't have attended summer school and taken 12 hours between his freshman and sophomore year, he would not be graduating now. He has also taken at least 15 hours each semester.

Craig, I just wanted to let you know how proud of you we are.


Larry snapped this picture at Craig's Portfolio review. He is showing off some of his work.


You can see his web page pulled up on his computer.



Larry said he did a great job. Unfortunately, only a couple of the area businesses attended so only 1 or 2 jobs were offered. I think it is just a sign of our economic times.

Craig is interested in doing freelance work. I hope this summer some will come along.

I love you Craig and I am so proud of you.

Take Care and God Bless!

1 comment:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Congratulations to Craig. That is such a wonderful achievement. I know you are proud and should be. Enjoy the graduation. Hugs, Marty

Related Posts with Thumbnails