Monday, May 10, 2010

Late Greetings!

I hope everyone had a Blessed Happy Mother's Day with their families.

I am the only lucky person in my immediate family that did not have to work. Larry is currently doing a 48 hour shift, Craig worked the 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. shift and Kelsey worked the 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. shift.

So, Kelsey was able to enjoy hamburgers at my mom's with most of my brothers and sisters (9 of us in all) and their families.  After eating we sat down to wild and fun game of chicken foot. Lots of laughter, accusing each other of cheating, and switching of players. As one player gets tired, there is usually someone new stopping by the house and they take over.

So, a little late greeting for all of you mothers.

Happy Mother's Day.

We all secretly know it is Mother's Day everyday. Sometimes our families forget though. lol

Take Care and God Bless!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails