Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

So far two ideas have come to mind.


and


Joy -- I want to find Joy in all that I do and in all that is around me. It is a state of mind. I am often happy or sad. But Being Joyful just sounds like a good way to live.

Faith -- I do have Faith and don't think of it as faltering. I do live my life as a good Christian but we all have room for improvement. I do plan to return to spending more time "reading about my faith" and "talking to Jesus".

I know many people do not make New Year Resolutions or set Goals. They feel that these set them up for failure.  But in order to improve ourselves and our walk with the Lord we do need to have a plan. So maybe we could call them "Plans for the New Year".

Take Care and God Bless!

2 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love your resolutions - they are the best I've seen or read in a very long time. :) blessings, marlene

Gayle said...

Vivian, hope you and yours are having a wonderful new year thus far.

Related Posts with Thumbnails