Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Vignettes

Today I am sharing one of my Christmas groupings. I'm linking to Southern Hospitality for the Holiday Home tour. 

I started out with an old chair that didn't have a seat.  I put a couple of green bushes on it and added a couple of red poinsettia bushes. Normally, I would have used Christmas garland but I already had this greenery on it from my fall decorations and just decided to leave it and add poinsettias.
The snowman pair I purchased in Branson, MO last winter. Don't you just love the glitter?
Isn't this the cutest wreath. It is made of wire. I received from one of my students about seven years ago. Each year I hang it in a different spot. This spot was calling it this year. I added the red bow to give it a Christmas look. That reminds me when I first go it, I let it out year long. I think I'll take the red bow off after Christmas and keep it out again this year.
It really is easy to take something that most would consider junk and turn it into a great Christmas display.

This is the first time I have participated in "Making the World Cuter". If you dropped by from that great blog, "Thank You" and it will make my day if you leave a comment to let me know your dropped by. If you did not drop in from that blog, I hope you take a few minutes to visit it and check out the linky party.

Take Care and God Bless.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails