Thursday, December 30, 2010

Preparing for the New Year


When I first started this blog, I did so to help me keep my house picked up and neat and as a way to log life in my home. Mostly for memories for myself and my children.

Did I succeed? In some ways, yes. In some ways, no. There are so many beautiful blogs out there to read and inspire me in my daily life. I spend way too much time reading blogs and too little time on my home and family. So, I am deciding what I plan to do in the new year.

I have thought about closing this blog and only updating the other one "Sew at Home on Pine Ridge".  But I think I'll go ahead and keep both of them going and updating when I have some news or something to say. Something important in our lives or something I want to record in writing for my children and, hopefully some day, grandchildren.

As I go about my day today, I am going to think about the new year coming up and make some goals (resolutions). I also plan to look over last year's and see how successful I was with them.

So, how about you? Do you set goals for each new year or are you successful just being and doing?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails